Special Warranty


If you are transferring a house or piece of undeveloped land to another person, perhaps as a consequence of a divorce, then you will likely need a Special Warranty Deed.

If you need a Special Warranty Deed, contact us for a consultation.

About Special Warranty Deeds

What is a "Special Warranty Deed"?

Lauren Carrington Smyth

Managing Partner

Fill in the following form and we'll get in touch to schedule a consultation:


Carrington Smyth PLLC is licensed to practice law in Texas (2005), Washington, D.C. (2006) and England & Wales (2011).


Principal Law Office based in San Antonio, Texas

© 2020 Carrington Smyth PLLC. All Rights Reserved.