If you need to change your last name back to your maiden name or a previously used marital name, then you need our name change legal service. We can also change the last name of children.

If you need a name changed, contact us for a  consultation.

About Changing a Name

What is a "Name Change"?

Lauren Carrington Smyth

Managing Partner

Fill in the following form and we'll get in touch to schedule a consultation:


Carrington Smyth PLLC is licensed to practice law in Texas (2005), Washington, D.C. (2006) and England & Wales (2011).


Principal Law Office based in San Antonio, Texas

© 2020 Carrington Smyth PLLC. All Rights Reserved.